We take your privacy seriously.
This policy defines how Rolosoft Limited collects, protects and uses any personal information you provide us.
If you have any questions please contact our Data Protection Officer.
We may update this policy from time to time so you should ensure you regularly review this policy to ensure you are happy with any changes.
Data we collect
We collect and store information when you visit our website and when you choose to complete any forms we present. This information may include:
Personal Information - we use Agile CRM to manage our forms and safely store any personal data entered. Our forms typically include: your name; email address; telephone number; and your consent to be contacted about our products and services. You may also provide this information if you contact us by email or by phone.
How we use your data
We use the information we store for the following purposes:
- To respond to any query you may make
- To provide you with information about the services you use
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or in accordance with your marketing preferences
- To provide statistical analysis of website traffic
- To provide, operate, optimise, maintain and manage our websites
- To improve the navigation and content of our websites
- To customise content and layout of our websites
- For recruitment purposes if you have applied for a role with Rolosoft
- To carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes
We may also process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in accordance with this notice, where we are legally required or permitted to do so.
To unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time, please use the unsubscribe feature on one of our emails or contact our Data Protection Officer.
Where we store your data
All of your information is stored on secure servers within EU data centers by Agile CRM or Google. Both these organisations are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) defined by the EU.
When sending emails to you your email address and name will be shared with MailChimp to enable their Mandrill to send the email. MailChimp is also compliant with GDPR.
To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, Rolosoft adheres to ISO27001 practices which include suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell or share, in any way, your information with any organisations outside the Rolosoft group of companies - Rolosoft Limited, Email Hippo Limited and eVerify Limited. All these business operate from the same premises using the same systems and procedures.
How long we retain your information
We retain your your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected. We take into account:
- The needs of Rolosoft and the services we provide to you
- Our statutory and legal obligations
- The purpose for which the data was collected
- The lawful grounds for processing your data
- The types, amount and categories of data we have collected
- Whether the purpose of processing could be reasonably fulfilled by other means
Under the General Data Protection Regulations you have the following rights in relation to your data:
- To make a Subject Access Request to confirm that your data is being used and request a copy of that data
- To request that we correct any inaccurate data we may be storing
- To make a request to be forgotten and request deletion of all the data we store related to you
- To ask us to not process your personal data for direct marketing and promotional purposes
- To obtain and reuse your data for your own personal uses.
- To object to the way we are processing your data
- To prevent automated decision making and profiling in relation to your data
Please contact our Data Protection Officer to submit any requests or ask any questions about your data.